Tokkyo Nutrition Athletes & Ambassadors,
These changes are to help get you more in exchange for your effort while being apart of the program. We want you to feel like you earn more reward points when others use your promo code and that there is more than free Tokkyo products to receive. Know that we have recently updated the rewards page and the locker pages to reflect the changes listed below if you want to know more.
Notable Changes to the Program:
- Able to exchange reward points for Amazon gift cards.
- Lowered the discount on promo codes so that you earn more reward points.
- Allowed greater partial discounts by applying reward points towards your purchases.
- Easier methods to check your current reward point balance.
How do you get the Amazon gift cards?
- Login to your athlete / ambassador account.
- Go to your Rewards page.
- There will be multiple Amazon gift card values that will be shown and how many points to redeem below.
- Check your current point balance near the bottom of the page to ensure you have the full amount needed.
- Make sure you shopping cart is empty before adding them to your cart as you cannot checkout with store products at the same time.
- Go to the Checkout page and notice the section called “Apply Cashback Rewards”.
- Use the slider to apply a full discount on the giftcards and click “Apply Reward Points” button.
- Finish the checkout process and wait to receive the email for a redeemable Amazon gift card code.
How do you spend reward points or receive partial discounts?
- View the section above. Instead of adding gift cards you should go through the store while logged into your ambassador/athlete account and will see the values to exchange for reward points.
- During checkout to allow for full payment with points make sure you have no discount codes applied and select the payment option ‘Pay with Points’.
- During checkout to allow for partial discounts simply use the slider to adjust how many points from your current balance that you want to apply.
- Know that when using reward points for partial discounts that you cannot use any other discounts or the section will not appear during checkout.
Why are you changing the promo code values?
- We want to make sure all athletes and ambassadors easily receive more reward points to exchange for Tokkyo products and Amazon gift cards. By doing this it will allow all uses of the promo codes on completed orders to give more reward points to the athlete/ambassador.
Can you keep your old promo code percentage?
- No. These changes apply to everyone in the program in order to make things fair and to allow for the addition of the Amazon gift cards.
- Know that the general purpose of promo codes are not discounts for personal purchases but to share with others to earn more rewards than a customer would and help cross promotion.
- Make sure that you have used your one time 50% off coupon that all ambassadors and athletes receive when creating an account. You will see this code when you are logged in to your account and visit your rewards page.
How can you earn more reward points?
- Go to your account specific locker to see the full list of rewards that you can achieve.