Below are some common questions our new Sponsored Athletes have about the program. Do you have other questions or just want to know more? Contact us by email at email@example.com.
Here are some Key Tips and Best Practices to ensure you succeed:
- Please use your 1 time 50% off discount, [your promocode]50 while logged in to your athlete account.
- Athletes, please Follow and Repost @Tokkyo_Nutrition on Instagram
- All Athletes will be added to our SMS Community (only 2 messages per month). If you’re not receiving messages, you can text the word “Tokkyo” to 33222 on your mobile devices. Joining the SMS community is key because you’ll notifications of Flash Sales and major events with TN.
- Please log into your TN with screen-name and password you used upon registration. Check the White Board regularly, since it offers the fastest, most up to date information you’ll need.
- The White Board is the #1 way we’ll communicate with you, SMS is #2, and least favored method of all – is email, coming in at #3. If you rely solely on email, you will be at a severe disadvantage.
- All Orders Over $100 (final cost) will get Free Shipping in the United States
- TN is based in NH, a sales tax free state, use this as a selling point.
- Please read up on our revolutionary product 3X Natural Support. It’s safe for men and women, helps with libido, and can be used with any stack or alone.
- Talk to folks about 4, Muscle-Building Stacks. (If your code is used just once each month, on the purchase of a Muscle Building Stack, you’d be doing darn good!! Imagine that, just 1 code use. Everyone here can do much better, but just some food for thought.
- Please respond to comments on your IG, especially DM’s (direct messages). This really helps YOU more than even us. Show interest in your followers questions and comments, and develop a far stronger following.
- Please make sure to tag Tokkyo Nutrition when using Facebook and Instagram.
- Please Print This Letter – AND make notes as you learn.
- Please spend at least 15-30 minutes on other peoples’ social media. Develop a real audience and see what others are doing. Also, follow a few TN Athletes. Never cut yourself off and/or think you know everything.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for images we can post to the Tokkyo Nutrition Instagram account.
- Please contact email@example.com if you ever have any questions on orders or order status.
What are Promocodes?
A Promocode is given to each Sponsored Athlete upon registration and is treated the same as a Coupon Code. Promocodes can be given out freely to help promote the Sponsored Athlete and Tokkyo Nutrition. Promocodes must be used a minimum of 2 times per month by customers other than the Sponsored Athlete to maintain active status.
How should Promocodes be used?
Promocodes can be used the same as a Coupon Code on the Tokkyo Nutrition website. Customers can enter the Promocode as a Coupon Code during checkout to receive the discount.
What does my Promocode give customers?
Your Promocode discounts 20% off any Tokkyo Nutrition website order (discounts may vary). You can always review your current Promocode benefits on the rewards page.
Why can’t I use a Promocode and Coupon Code?
Promocodes cannot be used with Coupon Codes. When offering your Promocode to potential clients, make sure they are aware of this.
How many Reward Points are given on sales with my Promocode?
Reward Points are given on all transactions that use your Promocode. Reward Points are given as a 1:1 conversion of dollars (before tax & shipping). If the order does not get ship, such as cancellation or refund, no Reward Points will be given.
How do I receive Reward Points and when are they given?
The most common way to receive Reward Points is through your Promocode. Your Promocode can be used the same as a Coupon Code during checkout. Reward Points are given on all transactions that use your Promocode. View our “Reward Points” section to learn the best way to earn Reward Points.
Why can’t I spend Reward Points?
All Sponsored Athletes must have 100% Profile Completion to spend Reward Points. When your profile reaches 100% completion, you will be able to spend your Reward Points. Incomplete profiles do not stop your Promocode from being used or stop you from earning Reward Points.
How do I get to 100% Profile Completion?
Why don’t I show up on the Athlete page?
As a penalty for an incomplete profile, and missing your profile photo, you will not be shown in the Athlete page. If you are still not showing up, please make sure you account is still active.
I have a problem, who do I contact?
If the information on this page does not answer your question, please contact us by email at info@TokkyoNutrition.com.
How do I upload photos? / I am having a hard time uploading photos!
Please try this method which usually works for everyone no matter the browser. – Login into your athlete account and at the top right click on ‘Edit Profile’ – Go down to upload photo button that you want and click the button. – On the popup window, click on the link called “browser uploader” at the bottom of the window. – Click on the ‘Choose File’ button and select your image. – Select ‘Full Size’ and click on add to post.
How do I edit my profile?
First log into your account on the Tokkyo Nutrition website, at the top right of every page there is an ‘Edit Profile’ link that is given to athletes. Click on this link, update your profile information as needed and then click save at the bottom of the page. If the ‘Edit Profile’ link does not appear for you at the top of the page, then you are currently not set as an active athlete and contact us for further assistance.
How do I spend my reward points?
Points given through the sponsored athlete program can be only spent after your profile is more than 75% complete. Once that is complete then you can select ‘Pay with points’ under the ‘Credit Card’ option on checkout. Almost every product on the Tokkyo Nutrition website can be bought with points at a 6:1 rate once you have enough points.
How do I submit a product review?
Product reviews can only be submitted if you have purchase the product previously in your orders on the new website. Once you have done so, you visit the product page of each item and submit a written review on the ‘Reviews’ tab under ‘Description’ tab. Only approved reviews will reward you with points and only one review per product per athlete will give you points.
How do I share my profile on social media?
On the athlete rewards page, it will list your promotion/coupon code that can be given out freely in your words on most social media platforms. Also on this page there are pre-built social media links that will share your generic referral link that gives you points per visit. Please customize the message to include you code and a message to viewers in your own words.