By: Marylin Salgado
March 22, 2019
You can call it whatever commercialized name it’s been given over the years; orange peel skin, the cottage cheese look, blubber…people, it’s fat, plain and simple. And guys, you have it too. Even you fit ones. It’s not a female issue alone; although society has made it a point to pin cellulite on women. Maybe because we obsess so much over it and maybe because it doesn’t show on men in obvious parts of the body as in women. It’s a real bitch to manage and like a lousy romance novel, it leaves us feeling depressed and lonely and should be banned from all book stores. So, like a lousy romance novel, or just about all of them, which should be gassed and burned to the ground, let’s burn the crap out of this nasty looking evil on our butt, thighs, arms and everywhere else these stubborn deposits want to live in our bodies.
What is cellulite?
Cellulite accumulates under the skin tissue where fatty deposits lay between the skin and connective tissue and give the affected parts of your body a lumpy, dimpled appearance.
How to diminish the look or get rid of cellulite?
- Exercise is one of the most effective ways to get rid of cellulite. There are many leg and butt exercises targeted specifically to burn and get rid of cellulite. From personal experience, it works! Don’t bother spending money on lotions, potions, and creams. All they do is soften the skin and give you an appearance of diminished cellulite. The truth is the fat is still there. Some of the best and most effective exercises are squats (the golden child of butt exercises), lunges, reverse lunges, lunge kick, booty push, criss cross, and countless others. If you are targeting your arms, begin with some light weights and then increase gradually. Bicep curls, upright row, triceps dips as well as others will help tone your arms and push out the cellulite out of the tissue. Finally, to target your abs, crunches, dumbbell crunch, bent leg V-up, mountain climbers and countless others help a lot. Please do some research online. The workouts are amazing, and you will feel the burn and see results.
- Diet is a big one. If you eat candy, sweets, or some of the foods listed below, you will not be able to get rid of cellulite. You can resume these foods after most or all the cellulite is gone, but you might either see an increase in dimpling skin or all the cellulite return. You might want to manage your intake and balance it with your exercise.
Foods to avoid
- Sugar (yes, most sugars) so I have opted to using brown sugar or pure cane sugar. Avoid the white, processed sugar.
- White rice (I’m Puerto Rican) so this is almost sinful, but I’m holding back until I see results.
- Yogurt and milk – the sugar in these products have been proven to create fatty deposits in the body.
- Bread (especially products bakes with white flour). Cookies, muffins and donuts are no exception.
- Pasta and cheese (yeap, again, painful). If you must, opt for whole grain pasta and vegan cheese.
It won’t happen overnight. And it won’t go away in 2 weeks, either. You might see results in 2 weeks, but depending on how extensive the dimpling is, this is probably how long and more difficult it will be to get rid of cellulite. It might take up to 2 months to see some changes, so please be patient. You’ll be happy you did, and your body will love you for it.
What if I can’t get rid of some of it?
Then acceptance is the best medicine. Even super models have tiny deposits of cellulite. Photoshop is a wonderful tool. But we live in real life. You can’t mask real life with Photoshop. You can accept that you are a beautiful woman, or gorgeous looking man and our bodies are unique. Cellulite is not the end of it all and a great looking ass is a great looking ass. With or without cellulite. And I still suggest you burn that romance novel. Sitting down reading it while pining over the ex is only going to get you in trouble with a tub of ice cream and some chocolate chip cookies.
This platform is meant to educate Tokkyo Nutrition consumers with the information needed to help you stay mentally and physically healthy.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT US AND OUR GREAT PRODUCTS, PLEASE VISIT US AT TOKKYONUTRITION.COM FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM AND POST YOUR THOUGHTS AND IDEAS. WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!!
Feel free to send feedback on this blog to : firstname.lastname@example.org